Friday, February 20, 2009

My brother...

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!



OK, so my brother is going to film school in Cali come fall and I can't wait to see what he does out there with the creative mind that he has. I truly have never meet anyone like him and I'm not just saying that because he is my brother. The future holds big things for him ( I will bet you on this) between his wild and crazy dreams he has, to his interesting stories he tells he has quite a gifted mind. Anyways, he took a simple ecard video and put his face and a friend of his face on the bodies and created this (see above) It's funny that once what was consider a bad picture can turn out to be such a funny and entertaining video. Thank you for this my brother... now every time I take a bad picture I will look at it and see what positive use I can get out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...