Friday, April 3, 2009

Living our love song...

One year ago today...
I met my guitar hero!

We met in a music video...
He was playing guitar and I was extra in a bar scene.
I couldn't stop staring at him he was so good looking
(plus he was a musician... every girls dream... right?!)
I had a boyfriend at the time & he was trying to work things out with his ex
but we couldn't help the sparks that were there!
The whole day we smiled & made eye contact with each other
and to make a long story story short
I left my boyfriend of 3 years, moved to Nashville (was living in KY),
he stopped trying to fix things with the ex, and we have been happy together ever since!

I have never felt this way about anyone in my life!!!
How did you and your love meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...