Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's for lunch?

Since Guitar hero is off all week
I have been trying to spend as much time with him as possible
(hence why I didn't blog yesterday...sorry)
because starting next week summer tours are really going to kick off
and he will be on the road more then he his home...

So, we are trying to think of some fun things to do before he leaves.
we are thinking...
the zoo, maybe the antique fair, movies, fancy restaurants,
and of course working on the house.

But today I'm thinking we will go on a picnic.
There is a beautiful park beside the lake and this place (which you know we love)
that would be perfect to have a picnic at.

I have made some cold pasta salad this week that I think would be perfect to pack....
But what else should I could I take on our picnic?
What would you pack if you were going on a picnic?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...