Friday, May 29, 2009

Falling in love with fall.

Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms.
Such a great quote from you've got mail don't you agree?




I can't help myself today. I know that summer has not even really started yet but I'm already wishing it was fall. I stumbled onto Haley today. Which is such a cute blog and she had posted about Autumn and my heart skipped a beat just thinking about those rich, vibrant red, orange, and yellow colors falling down onto the damp grass and streets and the feel of the somewhat chilly breeze brushing my hair all around my face. The thought of pulling out my cute light jackets along with my scarfs and hats made me smile. The idea of Halloween and kids trick or treating in their cute costumes (probably star trek this year) and pumpkin patches with cups of hot apple cider. Being able to have guitar hero home more and taking walks in the early evening as the kids in the street head in for a good nights rest before school in the morning. I am in such a good mood just day dreaming about what fall has to bring.






I am sorry for all you summer lovers out there.
I just had to express how I felt.
I am curious now...
What is your favorite season and what about it do you love?





(image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...