Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I promise

To: Guitar hero
This I promsie you...
  • I promise to say I love you everyday
  • I promise to never get mad when you buy ANOTHER guitar
  • I promise to say sorry when I'm wrong
  • I promise to support your career as a guitar hero
  • I promise to share the last slice of pizza
  • I promise to massage your arm and hands when you get back from tour
  • I promise to always give you hugs and kisses
  • I promise to get excited every time you come home
  • I promise to never let you step on stage with a bad outfit
  • I promise to keep you laughing
  • I promise to walk the dog (when you buy me one)
  • I promise to learn to cook more
  • I promise to share all my secrets with you
  • I promise to mean it!!!!

(picture taken by fan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...