Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just for you.

I kind of got in big trouble from my last post by guitar hero.
He said it wasn't a very "Cheery" blog to wake up to.
actually his exact text reads...
"Ur blog not cheerlry!" (haha he was still kind of asleep)
Guitar Hero always wakes up to my blog in the morning/afternoon
kind of his way of feeling like he is still
with me when he is really gone.
So, just for him I posted another blog today....

Here is a way of taking something not so "cheery" and making it "cheery"
My eyes have been going bad for the past year
like to the point that I am squinting at everything
I am really scared to go to the doctor
(and I'm sure after my mom and dad read this I will have to)
but if I can get cool glasses like these pictures
I might be all for bad eyes.



(image found here)




(image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...