Monday, May 11, 2009

Wonderful News!

I had such a wonderful time
spending a few days with my family...

I did some shopping with my mom and Nana,
Then my dad and me had movie night like we use to back in the day
(he is a sucker for chick flicks..shh don't tell him I told you)
Then we celebrated
my Great Aunt and Uncles 50Th Anniversary
I must say their gift for each over was the coolest gift ever!
They bought an old jukebox and had all their songs put in it.

Now I will be heading back home to Nashville tomorrow.
Which I am super excited about
because I just got news that guitar hero
will be flying home Thursday
for a few hours to see me!!!!!!
Yay, because 13 days is just way to long to go without him.

What did you all do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...