Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gearing up for CMA week...

Guitar hero has been playing non stop! I love listening to him play, plus he has booked a few extra gigs for the CMA fest so I am getting to listen to some new music by some new artist. Let me tell you there is a lot of talent here in Nashville.


This is going to be a crazy week though...
Guitar hero has over 13 gigs to fit into 4 days plus my mom is coming in, my brother and his new girl are coming, and Guitar hero has a buddy and his family coming in to visit this week. All while we are still in the middle of painting and decorating the house. Yikes!!! I can't even begin to think of how crazy this week is going to be...


...but I promise to keep you all updated on all the exciting, behind the scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...