Friday, June 5, 2009

Have your cake and eat it too!


Dear Mom,

I hope you are having the most wonderful Birthday ever! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Me and Guitar hero miss you very much and can't wait to see you next week. I promise to make sure you have lots of fun when you visit and I might even have Guitar Hero serenade you with an Elvis song when you come. So, till then eats lots of cake and prance around like no one else matters because today is your day!


Love your daughter!


P.S. I loved, loved, loved learning about all my blog friends the past two days. Each one made me smile and realize how much I have in common with all of you. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blissful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...