here are just 28 reasons why I love and adore you.
1. I love your kind heart
2. I love that you are a clean freak.
3. I love that you are very patient
4. I love that family comes first in your eyes.
5. I love that your a dreamer and your living your dream.
6. I love that you pray with me and for me all the time.
7. I love that you got me kittens.
8. I love that you never go a day without saying you love me.
9. I love that you give me forehead kisses.
10. I love that you are humble.
11. I love that you are 28 and still NEVER had a drop of alcohol (not even with all the peer pressure there is on the road)
12. I love how you always remember the little things I say.
13. I love your cuddling.
14. I love that you watch old movies, and listen to the oldies with me.
15. I love that you are honest (maybe sometimes to honest but that's OK)
16. I love that you take the time to talk to my mom and dad
17. I love how when I am sick you always take care of me.
18. I love how you NEVER look at other women, it's like you never even notice there in the room.
19. I love that you let me fall asleep with the t.v. on and then you turn it off once I'm dreaming.
20. I love how you light up when watching the big time guitar session players.
21. I love that you let me decorate the house my way.
22. I love that when you want to try something new you always want to include me in it.
23. I love that after all this time you can still make my heart sink.
24. I love how I can still get butterflies in my stomach when I know you getting ready to walk in the door after a long tour.
25. I love that you hold my hand in the car.
26. I love that you noticed what color my eyes were the first few seconds you met me and you can still tell me what color shirt I was wearing and where I was standing and who I was talking to... you really did notice me out of all those girls.
27. I love that we still can't get enough of each other.
28. I love you... just that simple!
Hope your birthday is a wonderful one
and I can't wait to have you home!
Plus, if you didn't notice the kittens are already starting to open your gifts... they are getting tired of waiting... sorry, they are a little less patient with you being gone this long.