Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr. Guitar Hero, Remember it's your golden year!

Happy 28th Birthday!

here are just 28 reasons why I love and adore you.

1. I love your kind heart

2. I love that you are a clean freak.

3. I love that you are very patient

4. I love that family comes first in your eyes.

5. I love that your a dreamer and your living your dream.

6. I love that you pray with me and for me all the time.

7. I love that you got me kittens.

8. I love that you never go a day without saying you love me.

9. I love that you give me forehead kisses.

10. I love that you are humble.

11. I love that you are 28 and still NEVER had a drop of alcohol (not even with all the peer pressure there is on the road)

12. I love how you always remember the little things I say.

13. I love your cuddling.

14. I love that you watch old movies, and listen to the oldies with me.

15. I love that you are honest (maybe sometimes to honest but that's OK)

16. I love that you take the time to talk to my mom and dad

17. I love how when I am sick you always take care of me.

18. I love how you NEVER look at other women, it's like you never even notice there in the room.

19. I love that you let me fall asleep with the t.v. on and then you turn it off once I'm dreaming.

20. I love how you light up when watching the big time guitar session players.

21. I love that you let me decorate the house my way.

22. I love that when you want to try something new you always want to include me in it.

23. I love that after all this time you can still make my heart sink.

24. I love how I can still get butterflies in my stomach when I know you getting ready to walk in the door after a long tour.

25. I love that you hold my hand in the car.

26. I love that you noticed what color my eyes were the first few seconds you met me and you can still tell me what color shirt I was wearing and where I was standing and who I was talking to... you really did notice me out of all those girls.

27. I love that we still can't get enough of each other.

28. I love you... just that simple!

Hope your birthday is a wonderful one

and I can't wait to have you home!

Plus, if you didn't notice the kittens are already starting to open your gifts... they are getting tired of waiting... sorry, they are a little less patient with you being gone this long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...