Tuesday, August 4, 2009

He said "You belong with me"


I said "I don't feel good without you here all a sudden, it doesn't feel like home. my life has become foreign and i feel like i belong no where."

He said "you belong with me."

that's all i needed to hear and i was home again.

our time is always short... I can't help but feel we have been cheated. How can two people love each other so much and not have a life that allows them to be together?

but my heart still beats for yours, my breath still breaths for you, my hands still always reach for yours, my eyes still only look for you.


I am still here, I'm still waiting right where you left me. I will still be here when you return. I will always be here because we belong together. You belong with me and I belong with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...