Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I seem to have misplaced my cheeriness... can anyone help me find it?

OK, today has been one of those days. In fact the past 3 days have been not so good.
I have tried to smile and be happy but I am not having any luck.
Guitar hero came home so that should have been a good enough reason to be happy... but it wasn't.
I don't know if it had to do with me being tired from moving stuff all weekend for knowing that guitar hero came home for 2 nights and left again.

I feel bad for him because I know we don't get that much time together. So, it's very important that the time we do have together is spent well.
It's not his fault I get in these moods.

What do you do that makes you Cheery?
Do you look at a picture? Listen to a song? Call a best friend? Read a favorite quote?

Please share... I would love a little uplift today!

(Image found on a cup of jo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...