Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things that I hope will never change.

I hope you go to bed and wake up always wanting to talk to me.


I hope I continue to always get butterflies in my stomach when you return home to me.


I hope you still like giving me forehead kisses when you want to show you care.


I hope that you still try to hold me when I am mad and pull away (eventually, I always hold back)


I hope my heart always sinks when you kiss me.


I hope you never stop lighting up when you talk about me and I never stop smiling when I think of you.


I hope we never get tired of texting each other all the time and asking how each day is going.


I hope we both continue going out with each other for the small things. Like grocery shopping, or getting the oil changed in the cars.


I hope we both always feel like there is a piece of us missing when we apart.


I also, hope fall gets here faster.
You being away on tour all summer is very sad.
but I am still waiting, missing, and hoping for when you come home to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...