Thursday, August 6, 2009

Today, is going to be a great day!

I am so thankful for the little things today!

I am thankful to make new friends.
I am thankful to go shopping and buy a new dress today
I am thankful that I have family coming in this weekend
I am thankful it's sunny outside
I am thankful to wake up and see a sweet text from guitar hero
I am thankful for the new fall scents that stores are selling
I am thankful to be going to east Nashville for dinner tonight
I am thankful that guitar hero will be returning home to me soon
I am thankful to be reading such a good book
I am thankful for love
I am thankful I have no real worries in my life right now
and...
I am thankful to have such sweet and amazing readers everyday... I can not begin to tell you how thankful I am to see your comments. I love each and every one of you and your blogs too!


What are you thankful for today my friends?

(Image found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...