Friday, September 25, 2009

10 things about me...


Last night I got tagged by a good friend of mine over at A moment I Treasure
(if you have not read her blog you must go there now!!...
or after you read this.
She is wonderful, and can always bring a smile to my face with her post)


She asked me to tell 10 things you may not know about me.
So, here it goes...



1. I prefer flat coke then fresh coke
2. I am not a shoe fan... I much rather be bare foot then anything
3. My dream job would be playing a Disney princess at Disney world
4. I like pizza in the morning
5. I am huge Dolly Parton fan... in fact she was one of the best concerts I ever went to.
6. I do not like any shows to do with crime, even the news. I am such a paranoid person when it comes to that stuff.
7. I have two tattoos one of my hip and one on my upper back.
8. My mom is my best friend! We talk everyday and I can seriously tell her anything.
9. I have obsession with purses, bags, and suitcases
10. The only piece of jewelry I ever wear (expect special occasion) is the birthstone my dad got me years, and years ago.... I NEVER take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...