Thursday, September 17, 2009

choo-choo

Hello Friends,

Do you any of you hear a sound and it take you back to a special place or maybe it's a scent? Well, I do... the sound of a train takes me back to when I was a little girl and when I use to stay with my grandparents. They use to have a train track right in front of there house and I am not kidding when I say that their was probably 20 trains that went thru a day. So, this morning when I heard a train I just couldn't help but smile from being reminded of the days when I was little and use to stay with my grandparents... (sigh) such a wonderful sound a train makes.

By the way do you any of you happen to know any great overnight train vacations to take... that is one thing me and guitar hero are searching to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...