Monday, September 28, 2009

I will be seeing you...

When you're away...
I wear your shirts around the house
I sleep on your side of the bed
I cuddle with the pillow
I leave the t.v. and lights on all night
I eat in the bed
I hardly ever put on makeup
and I never stop thinking about you

On a happy note though I don't have to worry about any of those things
for two weeks. Because for a whole two weeks...

I will wear my own cute shirts around the house for you
I will sleep in the middle of the bed next to you
I will cuddle with you
I will fall asleep to the t.v. and the lights on but I know you will turn them off afterwards
we will eat together at nice places
I will put on makeup to look pretty for you (even though you never think I need it)
and instead of thinking of you... I will be seeing you!!!

It's going to be a wonderful two weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...