Tuesday, September 8, 2009

looky, looky at what I found...


Yes, another picture of a forehead kiss... this time it's Elvis and Priscilla. I seriously can't get enough of forehead kisses? What is you favorite type of kiss? Is it forehead like me? Maybe on the cheek, neck, or on the hand like they use to do back in the day? Do you all remember the first time you were kissed? I do, I was about 6 years old and one of the neighborhood boys was playing over at my house when he told me to hide in the bathroom for a game we were playing, then all a sudden he came in turned off the light and kissed me and then ran back out. It was a sweet first kiss but nobody kisses have ever been better than guitar hero's... including his sincere forehead kisses that literally make me weak in the knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...