Monday, September 21, 2009

True Story...

For those of you who have been reading my blog
might have picked up that guitar hero is 28
and has never had a sip of alcohol in his life... that's right not even a little taste.
So, you can imagine all the peer pressure he gets from everyone.
Well, the other night while we were on our way to the Opry
a friend of his who was with us asked...


Guitar Hero's Friend: " If you ever decided to have a drink promise me I will be there to see it"

Me to Guitar's Hero's friend: "If you only knew how many people have asked that... I swear we could have party just for Guitar hero's first drink"

Me to Guitar Hero: "Hey, I was thinking... if we get married what are you going to do when it comes to toasting the bride and groom with champagne "?

Guitar Hero: "Well, I hear there is no better time to start drinking then when after your married"

Me: (silence and shock on my face)

Guitar hero: laughing

Me: evil look (thinking... I will give you something to drink about)

Guitar hero: "I am sorry honey but you asked for that"

Me: still silent and shocked then... " You just wait till I tell mom what you said"

Guitar hero: "You know I was kidding" "I love you"

Me: "I love you too" (thinking again... I will never let you forget this)



So, I just wanted you all to know
he isn't always a sweet, prince charming...
he has his guy moments but I still adore him...
even though I will never let him live down what he said!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...