Friday, September 11, 2009

weekend.


Things I plan on doing this weekend.
1. Start reading my book for the book club (eat, pray, love)
2. Start putting out my fall decor around the house ( I am so excited that I can't wait any longer)
3. Write letters in my notebook for guitar hero while he is away
4. Play with my sweet kittens
5. Watch some old movies (I'm feeling a Audrey Hepburn marathon coming on)
6. Listen to a little Michael Buble
7. Do some cleaning around the house
8. Take some pictures on my holga and diana camera so I can get all my film developed ( I have film dating back from Feb)
9. Learn some new recipes to cook (me and guitar hero HAVE to stop eating out) do any of you have any good recipes you would like to share?
10. And catch up on some blog reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...