Monday, November 9, 2009

and what a wonderful weekend it was.


All I can say is I love this time of year.
Not only because of the lovely colors, and feel good weather...
but because guitar hero is home more then he is away.

This weekend I did lots of cooking
which included spicy chili, Cheesy potato soup, pasta salad, some yummy cake,
cinnamon pancakes, and cinnamon toast.. we love cinnamon!!!
It's been a busy week in the kitchen
but I don't mind.. I love cooking. As, long as I have someone to cook for.

We also, went on a nature walk (pictures to come)
and just spent time laying around together.
Overall, it was a WONDERFUL weekend.

What did you do this weekend?

P.S. everyone needs to go over to My Teacups in Peony
to see my guest post today
and to say hello to one of my fav bloggers Nicole!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...