Tuesday, November 24, 2009

new moon.


I will proudly admit I am a "twi-hard”
With that being said though, I was highly disappointed in the first movie.
I thought it was poorly done and insult to the characters when it came to the dialogue.
That however, did not stop me from seeing new moon.
I wasn't sure what I would think of it
being that I'm for Team Edward and New Moon being more for those Team Jacob fans
but...
I LOVED IT!!!
In fact in was so well done that I almost second guessed my pick
for Team Edward...
Only, for a split second though.

Now I am so anxious to see the next one!!!!

Have y'all seen it yet?
What did you think?

P.S. Thank you Guitar Hero for taking me to see this and it makes me even happier that you actually kinda like the movie but I promise not to tell anyone... (whoops nvm : ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...