Monday, November 30, 2009

Still blessed...

How was every one's Thanksgiving?
Sadly, I have no pictures, or family and friend stories to tell.
Living in Nashville no one really is from here.. so, in other words everyone went home for the holidays, Guitar hero had to work...
Did any of you happen to catch the lighting of the Macy's tree in Atlanta?
That was guitar hero playing with Josh Turner if you did.
I would have gone home to see my family.. or with guitar hero for the tree show
but I had to work the day after.

I am not going to complain though.
In fact I made a vow to myself...
I will NEVER spend Thanksgiving alone again or any holiday if I can help it.
But, the best part about it all...
is the fact that guitar hero felt so bad for me
(well, the best part wasn't him feeling bad... it the next part I'm referring to)
he is now going to take me to NYC next year to the Thanksgiving Day parade
with some of our friends.
Can you believe how lucky I am?
I had to pinch my myself just to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
I am so, very thankful for this wonderful world and for the god above for bringing me
my hero.

The picture above is a Norman Rockwell (one of my favorite artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...