Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Battle of the smithsonian

Battle of the Smithsonian, I think, yes I think you may have just been better than the first. I loved you!

Amelia Earhart, I now want to know more about you and your history as a pilot.
I also, think your use of words is adorable. (at least in the movie)
I now want to start using words like moxy, jimmy-jacked, and great gatsby.

Octavius and Jedediah, you never fail to make me laugh... you make the perfect team.

Kah Mun Rah, you made this movie what is was! your lisp, your quotes... everything was hilarious!

Larry Daley, what can I say you and your flashlight are hero's!

Famous kissing couple, thank you for next years Halloween costume idea!

the singing cupids, your cute but really you have bad timing!

Napoleon, I can not understand a word your saying.

Lincoln, your freakishly tall... I NEVER LIE!

Mr. thinker, only one thing comes to mind... Look at the gun show going on over here, (bam, bam..struts muscles) FIRE POWER!

Little Einsteins, just too cute. I would seriously take you home with me.

DC, I now want to visit you and everything you have to offer. Plan on me and Guitar hero visiting sometime within 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...