Monday, December 28, 2009

It was a very good Christmas indeed!






Hello, guys and dolls.
How was every one's Christmas?
As you can tell mine was good.
Guitar Hero got me a wonderful painting by a good friend of ours.
It's our first piece of art.
and it couldn't be more perfect!
Nothing says I love you like a Johnny and June painting.

We got lots of other wonderful gifts too
My parents came in town before Christmas and spoiled us
with nice flat screen t.v. and a blue ray...
but we all know that is so I can keep entertained while guitar hero is on tour.

but on to better things then gifts...

This was mine and guitar hero's
first Christmas without our families
so this year we spent it making our own traditions.

For Christmas eve
we made homemade chocolate chip cookies
then sat down and watched the Grinch (the old cartoon version)
while sipping on hot coco
followed by me reading twas' the night before Christmas.

Overall, everything was grand!
Thanks to actually getting to spend a Holiday with my love.

So, tell me how was your Christmas....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...