Friday, December 11, 2009

Kitten love!














I feel so ashamed that I begged for kittens for months
then I finally get them... and now I never talk about them.

I love my kittens and not a day goes by where they don't make me and Guitar hero laugh in some way.
They are sweet and loving and their personalities are so unique.

Mr. Fickle aka the runt (gray one) is without a doubt a dog trapped in a kittens body.
He is always stealing things, such as, Keys, watches, hairbands, food, money and hiding it all over the house. Just the other day we found him run out behind the Christmas tree with a biscuit we made two days before. He also, seems to be a fan of water. We, are always finding him bathing himself in his water bowl.

As, for Spaz (the black one) he is more independent. He loves watching Mr. Fickle get in trouble and squirt with the water gun... but the second Mr. Fickle gets away with something Spaz is right there doing it with him. He pretty much lets Mr. Fickle be the guinea pig. He is also very vocal. He has the loudest meow ever and is always speaking. He could seriously just be laying down and all a sudden he is meowing for no reason. Not sure what his deal is with that but it's kind of cute, at least when it's not in the middle of the night. He also always lays on his back (like the first picture) and loves his belly rubbed.

I keep telling Guitar Hero we should rescue more kittens but he thinks not. They are a lot of work but I love them and their silly personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...