Wednesday, January 20, 2010

lately.


I have been wanting
(there is that word again "wanting" guitar hero says's I say it all the time)
to take a vacation lately.

I feel like guitar hero and I never get any peaceful time
when we are home.
He is always on his phone trying to book a gig for the night or
working on guitars, writing charts, ... etc, etc.

So, home to me isn't as a relaxing time together like it is for most.
In order for us to relax together we have to go away... away from Nashville!

I guess that is why lately I have been looking at our old vacation pictures
from the mountains last year.
I miss being there and not having to share guitar hero with EVERYBODY.

All I can say is I hope March comes soon because a trip to
Washington, DC is in the works!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...