Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Parthenon

A little story

....

The first night me and Guitar Hero
ever spent in Nashville together was at the Parthenon.

I had come to town to look for apartments
and that evening he picked me to spend some time together.

We went to a friends house for a cookout
and afterwards everyone was going bowling.
We, started to follow everyone to the bowling ally
and last minute we decided to do something alone together.
So, guitar hero drove us over the the Parthenon.
I will never forget it.

It was around 9 at night
so, there were not that many people there.
Which made more private and romantic.
I felt like we had the whole place to ourselves.
We talked a lot that night.
as we walked around the columns of the old building
About all the places we wanted to travel to.
Why Nashville would be a good move for me.
About all the things we could do together if we lived in the same city.
and many, many other topics.

That night we really opened up to one another
and he wasn't just some guy I thought was cute anymore
he was someone special, someone I shared things with that I had never shared before
and still to this day he is that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...