Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 words for you... letterman, tonight!

Ok, I know it was a little confusing but they have everything worked out.
Guitar Hero will be airing tonight on the Letterman show with Josh Turner.
Thanks for everyone who was going to watch and I hope you all still get the chance to watch tonight.

As, for the picture above that is guitar hero when he was on set monday night... isn't that a awesome picture?! I am sorry to report that he didn't get a picture with Sandra Bullock though. In fact... he never even got to see her. O, well.. at least I got a picture of the most important person on the show... my guitar hero *sigh*

* o, yeah and did I mention
that I get the show with him in the comfort of our own bed.
I guess everything works out for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...