Friday, February 19, 2010

Weekend is here!

Hey everyone, sorry I have been so mute the past few days. I will try to do better next week on my blogging. I just wanted to say I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Also, I wanted to leave you with a video of a awesome stylist on Shear Genius. I will admit I have never watched this show before this season... but it is a must for me this year. Jon, (the guy below) is my Aunt's hairstyles and good friend here in Nashville. He is very loud, and bold... just like in the show (it is not an act) and I am rooting for him all the way! So, everyone be sure to tune in on Wednesday night's on bravo to check him out.

Have a wonderful weekend, and see you here on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...