Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What do I do when I'm not with guitar hero?


Yesterday, I got a comment from a reader about what I do when guitar hero is away.
I never thought about me not posting those days.
I guess to be honest I don't find my days too exciting to post about when he is gone
but for this reader I will be happy to share..

My days without guitar hero are usually spent..
working part time in retail,
shopping {mostly for our house}
cleaning {our kittens are messy, seriously}
texting {you will always see me on my phone when guitar hero is away}
watching old movies {Doris Day and Rock Hudson films, old musicals, Sandra Dee type movies}
Playing with makeup {like above.. it's my sophia loren look}
Reading blogs,
decorating our home {which I am almost done with.. finally! Next onto the yard work this summer}
and hanging with a few girlfriends that I have.


So, there you have it. My day's without guitar hero in a nutshell.
Hope that wasn't too boring of a post.

Love ya, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...