Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Where dreams come true...

We are going to DISNEY!!!
.. and the beach.

We have planned our little getaway.
and for those of you who know me or have been reading my blog awhile,
know just how much I love Disney.

This is really like a dream come true.
Disney, beach, guitar hero...

I want to thank you all for making us believe we could do Disney and on all the great tips.
Also, I have never wanted to go to D.C. more then I have now
so you can plan on us going there soon.
But after much debating back and forth, pro's and con's list, and thousand ways we could do the trips, we thought Florida would be best.

With guitar hero always on the go and our relationship
never getting quite time.. the beach sounded peaceful
and since Disney is not far away, we just have to drop by.

so, many, many thanks!

Now, only if May can arrive fast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...