Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Dane, we call Ivy...



One of the best things about our trip to Florida, was getting to drive thru Atlanta and see this pretty girl (and my family of course). It has been almost a year since I have seen her. Now, don't be thinking that I am a horrible daughter for not visiting my family more, but they just enjoy Nashville so much that they usually come here. Of course, Ivy is not so lucky with being a 2oo pound dog that get's car sick the second she gets in (yes, she really weighs in at 200 and something).

So, in order to see her I have to go where she is and let me just tell you I was beyond delighted that she remembered me.. of course I never really thought she would have forgotten me, being that I was her sleeping partner for years. (you have not shared a bed, until you share one with a great dane) the only thing greater then seeing Ivy, was seeing Guitar Hero around her.. he is more a cat person then a dog person and being around a dog the size of a pony made him a bit uncomfortable which made Ivy even more interested in him. Let's just say... it was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...