Monday, May 3, 2010

dude, where's my car...

I am sure most of you have heard already
about Nashville floods that we have been having the past few days.
This has been beyond shocking and sad for all of us here.
I have many friends who have had to leave there homes
and others who are trapped.

Thankfully, guitar hero just arrived to Nashville a few minutes ago
bad news is... his car has floated away
(or this could be good news.. we wanted a new car)
but now our trip might be postponed.

I will keep you all updated if I can
but if you could all keep us in your prayers we would be very thankful.


P.S. It truly is amazing how a community comes together in need. I am thankful to live in a place where people are wanting to help not because they have to but because they want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...