Sunday, May 9, 2010

To the most beautiful woman in the world...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

You are not only the most amazing women I have ever known but you truly are the sweetest, bravest, funniest, craziest, most talented, and caring person too...

I am proud to call you my mother and my best friend.
You make my life so blessed everyday
from the simple phone calls to the care packages you send when guitar hero is away.
You are my rock that gets me through so much (you too dad)
Thank You.
I love you more then I can ever say
and I hope if I have a daughter one day that we create a bond together like you and I have.

Also, Happy Mother's Day to the Beautiful Guitar Hero's Mom
Thank you for raising the most amazing son
and too my beautiful sissy... congrats on being a Mother today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...