Monday, June 7, 2010

The highlight of my weekend








I can not tell you how hard it is not to fill this post up with pictures of my little nephew Conner but what can I say, I am a very proud Aunt. It has been 6 months since I have seen this little cutie and it is unbelievable how much he has already changed. He is holding his head up, laughing, making funny, yet kind of loud pitchy noises, and even reaching out for me to hold him, which I was told that it was only the 2nd time he has ever done that (first was his grandma). He made me laugh so hard this weekend and I am already having withdrawals for the little rockstar. Ugh, why do they have to live so far way? Sissy, PLEASE COME LIVE IN NASHVILLE... you will already have a babysitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...