Wednesday, June 2, 2010

living in color




Hey everyone, sorry I have been missing in action. It has been a busy yet wonderful week so far. Guitar Hero, has been home so we spent some time with friends on Monday, and yesterday he took me to see Sex and the City 2... his idea (because he knew how badly I wanted to see it) I owe him big time for this. He has never seen the series or the first movie but he sat thru the movie and even laughed from time to time. I am a lucky girl.

As for the rest of the week, I have been noticing a pattern. How much I have been putting bright colors into my daily life. From toe polish, to flowers, even to what I am eating and where I am eating. Now, I agree it is VERY early for christmas, but I just can't help how happy the colorful Christmas lights make me feel. Therefore, I have decided to use them as a daily decor for under lighting in our kitchen. And I must say... it does make spending time in the kitchen lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...