Monday, June 21, 2010

making use of spaces...




...and i'm back! Sorry, for the long break, on top of the computer not working for a week... I just needed some time for myself. Now, that I am back though, it's time to share what I have been doing. Like making use of wasted space. See, the thing is... I have lot's of books and NO bookcases and I had lots of room above my kitchen cabinets but not enough for bowls and plate decor so what to do with I thought... and there you have it! A bookcase is formed. My kitchen looks more cozy then before and my books are displayed and have home, instead of being boxed in the attic, where I had to get them down in 100 degree heat might I add. What do you think?

Also, what has been going on with everyone else? Any news you would like to share... I always love knowing that my readers are doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...