Friday, July 30, 2010

art skills, and the weekend.

You would think after all those lessons in art class
dad bought me, would pay off.
but as you can clearly see... It did no such thing.

I was trying to attempt zebra cupcakes
inspired by this little 7 year old boy (yes, a 7 year old boy has more talent then me)
but they did not even compare to his talent.
Thankfully though, my friends thought I did a wonderful job
and even more they thought my baking from a box was delicious.

Also, sorry for disappearing a for a few days
we had no internet.
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend
and I will be doing the video blog tomorrow and have it posted
sometime at the beginning of next week.
So, if you have any questions
for me and guitar hero make sure you ask by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...