Friday, September 3, 2010

Because it is never too early to have a Birthday wish list...


I decided to share just few items, on my Birthday wish list
for guitar hero and my family to see.
That way they don't have to ask me and it's here for them all to see.
Because even though my Birthday is not for another 3 weeks
it's still not ever to early to share my wish list...
50mm lens for my canon camera


A custom build your own vintage bike found our Republic Bike

This beautiful modcloth dress (in medium if your reading guitar hero) to wear on my special day considering I already missed out on this dream party dress.
The awesome laptop skin of snow white (my all time favorite character)


This cute little camera bag from Mariforssells etsy shop

and there you have it!
Just few things on my Birthday wish list.
A few other things not listed...
Gigi's cupcakes,
mac makeup giftcard,
Instant film for my holga Polaroid camera,
and all my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...