Monday, September 27, 2010

before you ask about the crappy pictures...







Dear readers,

Sorry, for the last post and being so vague. I have been debating back and forth if I should tell y'all what has been happening, and after much thought I have decide to share. About a week ago me and Guitar Hero's house got broken into. It was frighting experience to go thru but thankfully neither of us were home and our cats seem to be ok (just a little jumpy).

The hardest part about all of it is the fact that our personal space has been invaded and we lost a lot of stuff including my camera(s) and my computer with all my pictures on it. But, thanks to the blog world alot of my pictures can be re-saved sadly though, I did lose a lot that will never be replaced. So, that explains why the pictures above are not my finest. But sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

The pictures above were taken from a my birthday a few days after the break in. I had an amazing birthday even with all we have been dealing with and I would like to thank guitar hero and my family for that. Also, guitar hero got me that cute camera bag I had been wanting... now I just need a the camera (go figure).

Thanks again for you patience with me and continuing to read. I promise I will be back but it might be off and on till I get my things replaced. Hope all of you are doing good. Much love!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...