Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween is just around the corner...


With Halloween being just around the corner, Guitar Hero and I
have been thinking seriously about our costumes.
I had a plan for us months before now, but we are having a hard time
with finding what we need to make it happen.
Thankfully, we have a couple of over ideas that might work.

I on the other hand, have been trying out other looks on my own.
If many of you know me, you know I love makeup
and trying new things, so when I discovered this girl
I was anxious to try her makeup tips and so far
they have come out pretty good (or creepy)
I can't wait to try more of the looks out she as done.
What should I do next?
Guitar Hero is all about some Snow White. (he has been around me too long)


By the way, what are you dressing up as this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...