Wednesday, October 6, 2010

pumpkin patch.







Can I just start off by saying thank you for all your sweet and concerned comments. Y'all just made me so happy. I am just sorry it has taken me so long to blog again and sadly the wait is not over. Getting my stuff re-placed is taking forever but for tonight, I have a computer, so I am making use of it by blogging to you all.

As you can see, we have gone on with our daily adventures and this time was to a pumpkin patch. After guitar hero took me to one last year, I insisted that we do the same again this year. So, we found a cute little farm near Nashville, with farm animals, hayrides, yummy food, and of course pumpkins. The only down part is the pumpkins were already off the the vines. For some reason I find actually picking my pumpkin off the vine so much more fun then just grabbing one that has already been picked. O, well I am still pleased with my cute little pumpkin and look forward to carving it in a days.

Hope you all are doing well and hopefully I will be back sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...