Monday, November 22, 2010

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas, EVERYWHERE you go....


Now, I know Thanksgiving is not even here yet (it almost is) but I just can't help but be SO excited for Christmas. I mean REALLY excited. To the point my radio station in my car is already set on Christmas music, I have already finished my Christmas shopping AND wrapped all the gifts, I have two tiny Christmas trees up in the house (no big one till after Thanksgiving) and maybe just maybe Guitar Hero has even walked in on me watching a Christmas movie a time or two or maybe 8 (cough, cough). I just can't help myself sometimes though. The holidays make me so happy so how could I not want to celebrate is as long as possible?! Now, if this warm weather will just turn chilly I might be a tad more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...