Monday, November 29, 2010

A warm Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving this year was spent at my Aunt's in Downtown Nashville. My Nana came in with her Husband Steve and Guitar Hero thankfully had no gigs to play. We had a wonderful time cooking together and sharing stories. I was also pleased with how the Turkey came out, since I was the one in charge of it for the first time in my life (well, with lots of help, from my aunt that is) I will have the recipe for that coming soon.

Also it was a very warm day for Nashville so we took full advantage of it by eating outside. Which is a memory itself that will last forever. Since not even 24hrs later the temperature dropped to freezing. And of course the best part of the holiday, was probably intruding Encore to the family and seeing everyone gush over him. I am a very proud momma!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...