Friday, December 17, 2010

A holiday tradition. {12 days of Christmas}

The weekend is upon us again. Can you believe it? I can't, it seems like Christmas is coming so fast this year. Slow down, Christmas! I want to enjoy for a little bit.

Now, for keeping up with the Christmas post, here is a little video of me and my sissy doing a dance to the 12 days of Christmas. It is a holiday tradition that we do every year together. And before you watch it let me just inform you, that this is the first time we have EVER started with 12 going down. We usually start at 1 and work our back but we thought it would be best to keep this video short, lets face it this song is very long. So, when you watch the bloopers you will understand why.

Also, I would like to apologize for the bad lighting. Other then that hope you enjoy the dance and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...