Thursday, January 27, 2011

My very first outfit post!

I love clothing, probably more then I should admit. I really love dressing people up. I pretty much filled Guitar Hero's closet up with clothes since we have been dating, and since we have been dating he gets non stop compliments on his outfits. I also, love styling my brother (who will wear pretty much anything daring... so fun) and my sissy. So, it only seemed fitting to start doing outfit post. Now, if you all would not like to see that on this blog please let me know and I would be willing to start a new blog for outfits. But I hope you all like it... because it makes me VERY happy... especially when I can combined outfits with photography!


outfit details:
Under Shirt: Forever 21
Sweater: Wet Seal
Hat: Forever 21
Jeans: too old to remember
Boots: Forever 21

and yes I shop more places then forever 21, but for some reason this whole outfit came from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...