Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Another food post...






I am not much for cooking in our house. In fact we eat out sometimes 2 times a day just because I don't cook or even buy food for our house. This year, I wanted to change that. Over the past 7 days I have cooked 5 times and I am very proud of myself. One of our favorites things I cooked though, was this delicious margarita pizza.

I can not even begin to tell you how yummy it was, other then the fact that I made it twice and within less then 24hrs of each other. Yes, it is that addicting!

All it is...

Already made pizza crust
Olive Oil
Goat Cheese
Mozzarella cheese
tomatos
and basil leaves

I simply take the pizza crust, then drizzle some olive oil all over (using a spoon to smooth it out, you don't need a lot) Layer on the mozzarella cheese, and then place chunks of goat cheese (it is a powerful cheese, so you will definitely want to spread it out) cut up slices of tomatoes to place on top along with some basil leaves. I cook it on about 400 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes or until it gets golden brown. Warning: it is so good, so prepare yourself to crave more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...