Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just a bunch of silliness really...

Here we are Saturday morning before taking my Aunt to Loveless cafe for some famous biscuits. We wanted to show her one of our favorite bridges and prettiest views in Nashville (well, pretty when the trees are in full bloom) She was nice enough to take some pictures of Guitar hero and me. And Guitar Hero was nice enough to make all the pictures different (also known as goofing off) by the last picture you are probably wondering what I am doing. That would be me pulling forward scared for my life from falling backwards off a drop off. Guitar Hero thought is would be funny to pull me back right as my aunt snapped the photo. Even though in my head I know he would never put me in real danger you can not help but have your heart race in a moment like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...