Friday, March 25, 2011

Sun Rise.



Have you ever watched the sun rise? I can't remember the last time I had, up until yesterday that is. I forgot how peaceful it can be. Within though's few minutes of me and Guitar Hero sitting by the lake alone, while everyone was just getting up and heading to work, I felt so very thankful for the world around me. The beauty is indescribable as the sun started to peak up over the trees and turn the ocean ripples into yellow from pink. How the ducks would swim calmly across the water. It was as if for those few minutes the world stood still and Me and Guitar Hero had it all to ourselves. I wish every morning I could wake up to that feeling. In fact, me and Guitar Hero have made it our life goal... one day we shall own a little home, away from the hustle and bustle and sit on our porch together morning and night taking in mother nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...